Margal Major Projects are experts in Mechanical, Electrical and Communications specialising in complex multi-disciplinary M&E scheme delivery with national coverage.
With extensive experience on London Underground and Network Rail projects, we have delivered:
- Hand Tag & Trace Surveys
- Containment Management Systems
- A wide range of lighting systems including DALI
- HV & LV power installations
- Ventilation & Cooling systems
- Hot and Cold water installations
- Drainage works
- Points Heating systems
- CCTV System works
- Fire Alarm systems
Margal Major Projects have a solid proven track record of delivering complex programmes, managing schemes for Transport for London (Tfl) and Network Rail (NR) up to £3m.
- Colingdale Station – Mechanical and Electrical station upgrade works
- Moorgate Station – Extensive hand tag and trace works
- Oxford Circus – “Cooling the Tube” works
- London Underground SWIP building framework
- Tottenham Hale – BoH Staff accomadation
Margal Major Projects have provided comprehensive scheme delivery from design development to completion. We have a combined in house industry experience of over 50 years including a wealth of experience as both a principal and sub contractor.
Margal Major Projects utilises both fully accredited business management systems as well as some industry leading bespoke software to better manage and deliver on projects.